RE: Bind variable peeking and Dynamic sampling

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <alberto.dellera@xxxxxxxxx>, <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:51:21 -0400

Heh...well, I filed one, and I must have gotten the same analyst.  He
said "I just filed this on Friday.  This is the enhancement request
number...."  He also claimed I'd be able to view it.

And I replied that I was unable to view it, and asked him to check if it
was publically viewable.  So, hopefully, it will soon be publically
viewable.

I'll post a followup here if I ever get an answer.

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"There are 10 types of people in the world:  Those who understand
binary, and those who don't."