Re: Better cardinality estimate when dialing optimizer_features_enable back

  • From: Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nkodner@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:09:31 -0800

The next step is to find out which predicate on LETTER_BIN does not
give the good cardinality estimate.  Evaluate each predicate
individually first, comparing cardinality, then add one more at a time
and see if you can track which one is the problem one.  My guess is it
might be the NOT IN one, but that is just a guess.

--
Regards,
Greg Rahn