From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oracle Dba Wannabe
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 2:12 PM
To: oracledbawannabe@xxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Better CPU's Same Workload - CPU Utilization Remains the
Same...

In addition to the logical io, now that I think about, we are probably
doing more sorts per node on 2 nodes compared to 3, another reason why
utilization may not have dropped. But is this and the additional io
enough to contribute to similar cpu utilization levels. Is it possible
to measure how much more cpu is working on additional logical io's?