RE: Best way to manage developers/schemas

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:32:47 -0400

Paula,

You could create a stored package that your developer could call where
he would pass in his "create" scripts as a string and it would be
created in the schema.

In our development database, our developers can create and recreate
stored packages, triggers and views via the "create any" priv.  This has
not been a problem for us.  I still create and alter the tables.

Hope this helps.

Tom