Re: Best practice for Oracle clients with a single instance database

Hi,
I am talking about the set-up for single instance Oracle here, not
RAC, where the database instance and the application will run on the
same machine.
VM is not something that is being considered for this project.

Thanks for the comments so far. At the moment I am leaning towards a
separate client install.

Regards
Pete