Re: Best Practice - Oracle Network thru Firewall

  • From: Tony Jambu <tjambu_freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Richard Ji" <richard.c.ji@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:50:20 +1100

It is a number of external clients.  VPN maybe a very expensive option.
Using a white list is also not an OPTION as some client use DHCP.  I had
intended to
use ssh tunneling and do some more research into Oracle's CMAN.

If there are any one using Oracle's CMAN for this purpose, I would love to
hear from you.  Thomas La Porte gave me some leads on this.