Re: Backup and Recovery advice needed

  • From: Jack van Zanen <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cruepprich@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 10:23:06 +1100

so you are saying you only ever have three months worth of data in your
database, all else is deleted?
If so, what is the problem with just taking normal full backups? or any
blend of level 0,1 incremental backups

You can duplicate this with skip tablespace clause to pick and choose which
month you wish to clone

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation