RE: Back and a Question

        What do people think about having a security analyst on a team
with sensitive data? This is not a technical person. Someone who is in
charge of policy and reviews designs to make sure it meets security
policy. We had one on my last project. I only had one interaction with
her. She interjected herself into something that she thought might be
insecure and we swapped a few emails and worked out a compromise. It was
not much of a hassle at all. It was kind of nice to know you have
someone making sure you don't make a stupid security mistake.

...I think it would be great. Sounds like a great position to
off-shore...