Re: Back and a Question

  • From: ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: anjo.kolk@xxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:51:15 +0000

what products check for DB security? I believe there is a whole security IT
sector with people who come into companies and look for holes in their
software. Is that the same thing?

From: "Anjo Kolk" <anjo.kolk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
So I made it back on the list, I have a question for you all about DB security.
There seems to be a lot of talk about DB security, but not a lot of action. Is
that true, and if it is true why don't customers act? There are products out
there to check for DB security, how are they doing? Does any body on this list
use them?

Please share your thoughts and comments,

--
Anjo Kolk
Owner and Founder OraPerf Projects