Re: Auto-start Oracle on reboot problem

  • From: "Mike Rothouse" <mrothouse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Hemant K Chitale" <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:22:28 -0500

Hemant,
Not sure if it is safe to assume, but remember the entire shutdown/startup
process works when executed manually with the root account.  The scripts
dbora calls are modified (dbstart.fcg) or just renamed (dbshut.immediate)
versions of the default scripts provided during software installation.

The dbstart.fcg script is modified due to some modifications (e.g.
Listener's $O_H) that must be made due to my environment.

Thanks,
Mike