Re: Autonomous transaction not committed

  • From: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:14:19 -0800 (PST)

> Is there a sesstat which I can look at to monitor the number of
> active autonomous transactions in a session. I would like to
> monitor this in trace or my debug package to resolve an issue.

Interesting question. There's no statistic specifically for that.
But you can infer from "implicit" session logons. Suppose your
audit_trail is turned on. Audit session. Sample the value of 'logons
cumulative' statistic, minus 'queries parallelized', minus number
of times any job ran, minus the number of new audit trail entries
for action_name 'LOGON'. Those "implicit" session logons should be,
or at least include if I miss any possibility, autonomous
transactions.

Yong Huang