Re: Automatic recompilations of PLSQL objects

Thanks Paul,

I looked up, it says "don't compile unless the definition has changed".
What's happening in our case is that developer is making two changes to a
heavily referenced table. I'l like to indicate to Oracle to wait
recompilations until the script is complete.

I'll look further into it.

Raj

--