Re: Auto shutdown of Oracle for Windows reboot

  • From: Yechiel Adar <adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 09:05:34 +0300

Call the net stop commands in the script that calls shutdown.exe ????????????????????? That was the first thing that popped up when I google for: shutdown.exe scripts.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

Allen, Brandon wrote:
It works as expected when I shutdown from the Windows GUI by clicking Start > Shutdown. However, if I shutdown via the shutdown.exe command, the "net stop" commands don't get executed and therefore Oracle doesn't get shutdown cleanly. Anyone else seen this and have any ideas how to fix it? Thanks,
Brandon