Re: Auto Extend On, Increment By

  • From: "Michael McMullen" <ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:18:42 -0400

How about querying dba_extents and looking for the max extent size for each tablespace. Assume that it is your biggest tables wishing to extend and use that as your autoextend. But, are you using uniform extents sizes? If so, that should be your autoextend. ----- Original Message ----- From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>