Re: Auditing statements

  • From: Morten Egan <oracle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pdba1966@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:57:58 +0200

Logging of create, drop, grant statements can de done using ddl triggers.
For a lot of good examples look here:
http://psoug.org/reference/ddl_trigger.html
For start and stop of the database and logging of errors use a system event
triggers: http://psoug.org/reference/system_trigger.html

Then all you need is a procedure that will write the information either to a
table (maybe use fine grained auditing on that table) or to a file in a
secure location. Lots of examples on the great wide internet on how to do
that, but write me, if you get stuck.

--
Regards,
Morten Egan