RE: Auditing query

  • From: "J. Dex" <cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:11:53 -0500

Thanks.  Maybe I am expecting the wrong thing or there is no way to query it or
I have something set up wrong.   I was trying to find something that would show
each users name individually listed and that create session has been set for
them.  This comes back in my databases exactly as it does here without any
names explicitly listed and just says "create session".

Subject: RE: Auditing query
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:54:49 -0500
From: Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

select * from dba_stmt_audit_opts
union
select * from dba_priv_audit_opts

Should return:

USER_NAME                      PROXY_NAME
AUDIT_OPTION                             SUCCESS    FAILURE

CREATE SESSION                           NOT SET    BY ACCESS

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Lead
PAREXEL International