Re: Attendees to UKOUG

I'm going to do a wrap up article probably today, depends on work an family
a bit though. Jonathan's book wasn't released at the conference, Apress
didn't have a stand and weren't selling. There were however a couple of
copies fresh from the printer given away. I had the rather difficult task of
passing one of these on to the lucky winner. As it is now printed, I'd
expect all those pre-orders to start showing up real soon now.

Niall

oh and yes, the lucky winners got not only signed - but hand corrected
copies!

On 11/3/05, Stalin <stalinsk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Read a lot about UKOUG on tomkyte's blog, but there isn't a word about
> Jonathan's presentaion or his new book supposedly to be released in
> the conference. I'd apprecaite if anyone could share your experiences
> at the conference. Niall ???
>
> Regards,
> -Stalin
> --