Re: Application Express Best Practices

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:12:24 +0100

As well as Toon's advice, you should also read up on extending oracle
applications in the developers guide for general info on schema names, where
objects go and so on. I did do this at my last place of work, and it works
pretty well, just need to ensure all your hard work is preserved through
patches and upgrades. I'd choose the same database, use apps authentication
and all the rest, but probably use a different app server.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA