Re: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

  • From: "Paul Drake" <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:35:17 -0400

On 5/22/06, Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will mirror other comments.

It worked great over the weekend, almost unusable today.

Jared

I found that waiting 4 hours after the initial login, using a
browser/computer that had never accessed metalink while standing on only my
left foot while humming along to TOOL 10k days with the television off
wearing a lucky hat granted me access.

I hope I don't lose the hat.

Paul

On 5/22/06, rjamya < rjamya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ist has nothing with the password. You said you are using your boss's > account, and since account names are email addresses, it will go to > your boss. > > BTW, Sarbanes Oxley police are on your way ... I told them you are > using your boss's account. > > Run Forrest Run ... 8:) > > Raj > > On 5/22/06, Ranko Mosic <ranko.mosic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > Is new password generic ? I am using my boss' account and email went > to him, > > I don't want > > to contact him over the weekend. > -- > //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l > > >

-- Jared Still Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist

-- #/etc/init.d/init.cssd stop "to truly denormalize a database, you must first start with a normalized design." -Jared Still