Re: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

Worked for me, I did the change yesterday, and logged in this morning
without a pblm

On 5/22/06, Johan Eriksson <valpis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I could log in after I had changed the name to my email but for the last
couple of hours I  havent been able to get back in, it just hangs on the
login page and nothing happens until I get a notice about empty page...

/johan

On 5/22/06, Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > Hi, > Having been forewarned, I logged into MetaLink this morning, confirmed > my email address to use as the login name and got an automatic email basic > with the new initial password. But ever since it has refused to let me back > in, it just tells me the login credentials are invalid. How come those > information emails about the changes did not have a number to ring when it > all goes wrong?!!! > > Pete >