Re: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

  • From: "Ranko Mosic" <ranko.mosic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:29:05 -0400

Raj, thanks for very inisghtfull emaiI - it is vacation here so I can't ask
my boss what's in email.
Metalink is down anyways.
I guess you are the type of person who tips the other people off, ones you
see as informer in war/prison/school movies.
No SarbOx here, sorry Blondie.

rm.

On 5/22/06, rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ist has nothing with the password. You said you are using your boss's account, and since account names are email addresses, it will go to your boss.

BTW, Sarbanes Oxley police are on your way ... I told them you are
using your boss's account.

Run Forrest Run ... 8:)

Raj

-- Regards, Ranko Mosic Contract Senior Oracle DBA B. Eng, Oracle 10g, 9i Certified Database Professional Phone: 416-450-2785 email: mosicr@xxxxxxxxxx http://ca.geocities.com/mosicr@xxxxxxxxxx/ContractSeniorOracleDBARankoMosicMain.html