Re: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

  • From: "Johan Eriksson" <valpis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:05:56 +0200

Hi

I could log in after I had changed the name to my email but for the last
couple of hours I  havent been able to get back in, it just hangs on the
login page and nothing happens until I get a notice about empty page...

/johan

On 5/22/06, Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Having been forewarned, I logged into MetaLink this morning, confirmed my email address to use as the login name and got an automatic email basic with the new initial password. But ever since it has refused to let me back in, it just tells me the login credentials are invalid. How come those information emails about the changes did not have a number to ring when it all goes wrong?!!!

Pete