Re: Anyone going live with 11.2 in Q1 or Q2?

  • From: Rodd Holman <rodd.holman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:22:02 -0600

We are going through testing/evaluation of 11.2 on OEL 5.4 for Q1-Q2 go-live. Working through some hick-ups with the DNFS storage right now. Hopefully we are able to resolve that and move on.

--Rodd

Bobak, Mark wrote:
My preprod is going live in a couple of weeks, and my production should be
going live just before end of Q2.
Oracle 11.2.0.1 RAC on RHEL 5.2.
-Mark