Re: Anyone go through the sysadmin re-ip'ing the servers? Help?

Check this:

Oracle Application Server 10g Administrator's Guide
10g (9.0.4)

Changing Network Configurations
This chapter provides procedures for changing the network configuration of an Oracle Application Server host.
It contains the following topics:
Which Networking Features are Supported on Your Platform?
Overview of Procedures for Changing Network Configurations
Changing the Hostname and IP Address (Middle Tier) <------------------------------
Changing the IP Address (Infrastructure) <---------------------------
Moving Between Off-network and On-network
Changing Between a Static IP Address and DHCP
Recovering from Errors when Using chgiphost.sh

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10464_01/core.904/b10376/host.htm#ASADM024

HTH Dimitre Radoulov