Anyone Know RAC

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle DBA List (E-mail)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:34:20 -0400

Had the following drop into my inbox the other day.   Since I don't have =
experience with RAC it's not a fit for me, but if there are any other =
interested parties, use the reply only button:

"I came across your name on the internet and was hoping to do some =
networking with you.  I am currently staffing a Sr. Oracle DBA for our =
Advanced Technology Solutions Practice.  We are looking for an =
experienced professional with extensive RAC experience.

We seek a Sr. Oracle DBA with RAC and 5+ years experience in the =
Database Administration.  This individual can be based anywhere in the =
US."

BTW the company in question is Oracle.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA