From: Parker, Matthew [mailto:matthewp@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:35 PM
To: Goulet, Dick; rlsmith@xxxxxxx; Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Anybody know anything about Appolo Management Co.?

I wouldn't go that far.
They are like many companies strictly an investment firm that buys
companies up. I assume you work for Kerr Mcgee, so you should do some
research on their previous purchases in the Chemical industry and how
they are currently trying to spin the total chemical unit off as it's
own company. The acquisision of your company would simply make the other
chemical company acquisitions stronger as locking up another segment of
the similar chemical market.

  _____