Anybody know anything about Appolo Management Co.?

  • From: "Smith, Ron L." <rlsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:15:21 -0500

This is probably out of place in this list, but my company may be
purchased by a company called Apollo Management, L.P..
I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about Apollo.

Thanks!
Ron

Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use,
distribution or copying of the message is prohibited.
Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this
message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.