Re: Any problem on version?

  • From: "Mark Strickland" <strickland.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:08:10 -0700

We're on, but we'll soon be rolling out a new customer on
In preparation for that, along with testing, we've been researching the
bugs/patches for  Of the 70 or so bugs on x86_64 AMD, we
identified 33 that appeared possibly relevant to our environment.  Of those,
I believe we're up to 7 now that we will definitely apply before rolling out  This doesn't contribute much to the conversation, I realize, but
we are also eager to hear others' stories and we'll happily share ours.
We're hoping that by getting out in front of the patches for, we'll
have fewer stories to tell.