Re: Any Oracle Apps DBAs from Canada out there?

  • From: "John Kanagaraj" <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HDaiminger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:44:50 -0700

I think you might want to take a look at an article on what it means to be
an Apps DBA almost 5 years ago. Much of it is still relevant - it is off one
of the links at (I know, I
know - it is time to update it).

As for other Apps DBAs, check - they are the IOUG equivalent for
Apps and I think they have a directory. (If this is not publicly accessible,
I can try and help).

John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc (Sorry - not an Oracle blog!)
** The opinions and facts contained in this message are entirely mine and do
not reflect those of my employer or customers **