RE: Am I the only one who finds this offensive?

  • From: Michael Milligan <Michael.Milligan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:04:26 -0600

"I am a person of an extremely liberal persuasion and anybody who knows me
would find an idea of me spreading a Nazi propaganda completely and utterly
ridiculous."

Being extremely liberal obviously does not correlate with restraining
oneself from making light of a cruel and despicable atrocity. I suppose it
does correlate with one's view on Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction. I'm
fairly conservative, and found the wardrobe malfunction very inappropriate.
More importantly, I found your reference to the holocaust nothing short of
painful to read. However, you were man enough to apologize, several times,
and that resolves it as far as I am concerned.

The more worrisome statements are from Mr. Wendelken, wherein he appears to
"minimize" the holocaust as well as the light-hearted pun about it.

Michael Milligan
Salt Lake City, Utah