Re: All Wash DC Metro Listers - Hotsos Seminar

  • From: Joe Cooper <aregularjoe8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:01:51 -0800 (PST)

I live in Texas, but I'm originally from DC.  I'm always looking for an excuse
to visit old friends and family.  Besides, I missed the one in Dallas.  I just
may be able to wraggle a little travel money out of the boss in Q3 or Q4
(calendar, not fiscal).  I here August is lovely in Washington, if you think
90% humidity is lovely (<grin>).  Anyway, I hope you can muster up a quorum of
locals.  I'll start working on my boss as soon as you set a date!!

Good Luck!!

Joe Cooper
Senior Oracle DBA
Sheshunoff Information Services
(A Thomson Media Company)
Austin, TX  78746

mkb <mkb125@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I keep hearing of all the fun and good stuff that goes
on at a Hotsos seminar but I've never been able to
attend one as they usually seem to take place in the
south west or west coast.

So I'm asking any Wash DC metro listers if any of you
would be interested in attending a Hotsos seminar if
one was held in this area.

Hotsos requires a trigger point of 20 people for them
to make a trip up here.

So, anyone interested?

Thanks

Mohammed

Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.