Re: All RAC Nodes reboot without log-entry

  • From: "Pedro Espinoza" <raindoctor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:09:50 -0500

No, you are not violating the principles of human learning: we always
tend to work with heuristics, which are false in many cases.The more
knowledge we have about the object in the world, the better we would
become at hypothesizing. So, some of us know great deal about oracle;
some of them don't. Therefore, the hypothesis-generation between the
two groups vary. So, what should be blamed?

1. That process of generating hypothesis
2. That all people are not on par with respect to the knowledge about oracle
3. That people don't need to learn what all there is to know about oracle
And so on.