RE: Algorithm or ideas wanted for creative text parsing

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <richard.c.ji@xxxxxxxxx>, <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:42:34 -0400

David is correct, .tv is Tuvalu, but they sold the rights to the .tv
domain a few years ago, so, it's a bit of a special case, in that it's a
country TLD, but is not treated as such.....

Here's a link to an article on the sale of the .tv domain:

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.  --Richard P. Feynman, 1918-1988