Re: Accurate Salary info?

  • From: Bryan Wells <bunjibry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 08:44:48 -0700

my intention was not to get everyone fired up but to look for advice.
Not looking to find out what anyone makes, just what everyone thinks
is a reasonably confident resorce for my research.  I am a Jr. after
all in many aspects (obviously).  I have never put together anything
like this before which is why I come to lists like this.  The experts
are out there, and there shouldnt be any question too stupid.

I appreciate ALL the expert input I have gotten so far.  Thanks
everyone for your insights...

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:00:58 -0000, Johnson, George <gjohnson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>        All you can do is try to justify what you think you're worth.
> Keeping valid and correct logs about hours worked, projects completed and
> important tasks completed will help immensely. If the company still doesn't
> think that's reasonable and you're not happy, hard as it is, you simply need
> to "Up sticks" and find a company that does appreciate you and will pay the
> sum you want. I make a sum of money for my job, but I have acquaintances in
> other companies that make less for knowing more and others that make more
> for knowing less. Too many variables at work, I'm afraid!

Bryan S Wells
bunjibry@xxxxxxxxx