Account DB CPU vs OS CPU

Hi

I have a 4 nodes RAC running on Solaris 10 each with 5 quadcore CPU (or Dual
with Threading not sure). Shows 20 CPU in psrinfo.

A few days ago we were running with two nodes only and one node during peak
time was consuming an average of 95% CPU. There are 15 instances per node so
I obtained DB CPU from time model for each instance during the peak time
(one hour), added them up and got around 45000 seconds. Considering 20 CPU
there should be around 72000 seconds CPU so from Oracle point of view 62.5%
of CPU was being used in average but from OS point of view 95%.

There arent any more application running except Patrol agent and Grid agent,
so how trustie is DB CPU statistic?

Thanks!

--
LSC