RE: About oracle-l: some odd combinations of characters

  • From: Michael Thomas <mhthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:15:57 -0800 (PST)

1) This link says it may have something to do with
HTML formatting in Outlook:

The reply says it does not happen with TEXT mode.

2) Another quote:  "I was corrected by members of the
group, and fixed the problem by going into "TOOLS" -
"OPTIONS" - "SEND" tab of Outlook Express, and
changing the "Mail Sending Format" to "Plain Text",
I also changed the MIME code settings to "None".   I
was assured that my problem has been cleared up!"

From here:

I like google. Good luck.

Mike Thomas

--- "Koivu, Lisa" <Lisa.Koivu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: