Re: About Diagnostic Tools

  • From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tgascard@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:27:12 +0200

It depends on what you mean by "graphic tool". If it's generating
graphics, there is a service that does it from statspack reports:

It is also worth mentioning an alternative to statspack , what Kyle
Hailey and  Marcin Przepiorowski have been developing

If there is someone who loves graphical representation, it's Kyle ...

You can also query the perfstat tables, which is what I usually do,
rather than running the Oracle report. I generate plain HTML bar charts
through SQL from them, as well as reports that give me the worst SQL

Stephane Faroult
RoughSea Ltd <>
Konagora <>
RoughSea Channel on Youtube <>