Re: About Diagnostic Tools

It depends on what you mean by "graphic tool". If it's generating
graphics, there is a service that does it from statspack reports:
http://www.ondatafine.com/ondataperf.php

It is also worth mentioning an alternative to statspack , what Kyle
Hailey and  Marcin Przepiorowski have been developing

http://ashmasters.com/

If there is someone who loves graphical representation, it's Kyle ...

You can also query the perfstat tables, which is what I usually do,
rather than running the Oracle report. I generate plain HTML bar charts
through SQL from them, as well as reports that give me the worst SQL
offenders.

HTH,

--
Stephane Faroult