AWR Usage Poll

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:18:46 -0700

I am curious about the acceptance and usage of AWR (Active Workload
Repository)

This has been around a few years now, and I see some bits of conversations
where the assumption is made that AWR is available when troubleshooting a
problem.

Such is not always the case however, as AWR is a separately licensed
product.

Don't forget, ASH (Active Session History) is also part of AWR, and subject
to the same licensing restrictions.

Which brings me to the poll.

*http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/352785

*This should take a couple of minutes at the most, as there are only
10 multiple choice questions.  There is room for a written response to many
of the questions as well, should you feel the need to embellish.

This poll is open until 8/31/2008.  It is set to a maximum of 500 responses,
which is probably sufficient.

Thanks!

--
Jared Still