Re: AWR

  • From: Ryan January <rjanuary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 11:59:05 -0600

Are they looking for a produced AWR report, or the raw data?

If you're looking for an oracle produced AWR report
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/awrrpt.sql  will allow you to run the report and
select your snapshot periods
If you're looking for the raw data, it can be pulled from the DBA_HIST% tables
(Quick google link:
http://www.nocoug.org/download/2008-08/a-tour-of-the-awr-tables.nocoug-Aug-21-2008.abercrombie.html