RE: AWR

  • From: "Alexey B. Danchenkov" <dabron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brian.zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 20:57:40 +0300

Hi,

just run awrrpt.sql script under any dba account. This script is located in
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin folder at your database server host.

With kind regards,

Alexey B. Danchenkov

From: Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AWR
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 17:52:41 +0000

A vendor just asked me to provide a report from AWR from a few days ago on
their database.

Ok, it has been 10 years since I last touched AWR.
I know this sounds lame bit If it is running, how do I get that day’s
information to the vendor?

Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.