RE: AUTOEXTEND

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mcdonald.connor@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:33:57 -0400

Connor,

    I respectfully disagree.  We laid out a production database based of
the end user's requirements and the desires of the 3rd party provider.
All went just fine for 6 months, until the auditors tossed the
proverbial monkey wrench into the works.  Right now we still do not know
how large this database is going to grow since we've now got nothing to
base our estimates on.  BTW: neither do the auditors.  Now how do you
plan for the unknown??

Dick Goulet

  _____