Re: ASSM in 10g RAC doesnt seem work that well

  • From: Christo Kutrovsky <kutrovsky.oracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zoran_martic@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:54:28 -0500

I am still interested in this.

Martic, sure lets' ignore the waits, but real times speak for
themselves. +50% in execution time.

And the fact that I've confirmed that L1 block ownership is all from
the same instance is very strange. Almost smells like a bug. I can't
even begin to imagine the nightmare of trying to explain this to
Oracle.

--
Christo Kutrovsky
Database/System Administrator