Re: ASMM Settings Help

Oh, that makes more sense.  First I would look and see what the AWR report
says in the memory advisors section.  A general rule of thumb for a
dedicated Oracle server is Oracle can have about 75% of the memory on the
box in whatever combination is best.  If it is a data warehouse, you
generally want a larger PGA.  If it is an OLTP system, you generally want a
larger sga_target/sga_max_size.

--
Andrew W. Kerber