From: Nuno Souto <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 19:51:02
To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ASM or not to ASM

Lange, Kevin G wrote,on my timestamp of 13/07/2011 12:53 AM:

> Context depends on where you are speaking from.....  Certain things you

I believe we were talking about the OP, his situation and his question.  That
is
the context, regardless of the location we look at it from.
Unless we want to consider Powerpoint a universal context in which case yes, we
should use ASM with Oracle, MSSQL, Outlook, Access, Lotus, etcetc.  What the
heck for, will remain something outside the presentation...
;-)

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto