RE: ASM & native Solaris raw devices

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhowerton@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:53:56 -0500

Try http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=484692

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
PAREXEL International
978.313.3426
 information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please destroy any copies, contact the