RE: ASM and RAW Devices on RHEL 4

  • From: "Pete Sharman" <peter.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx" <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:39:26 +1100

There is a Why ASMLib Fast Facts doc that apparently hasn't yet been put
anywhere externally.  I checked with the ASM product management team and
they're looking into getting that out somewhere so people can see it.  For now,
I'll send it to you offline - I don't think we're allowed attachments on this
list.  Anyone else who wants it let me know and I can send it to you as well.

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook
"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA