Re: ASM RAC Database from one RAC to another

  • From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 21:08:13 +0300

Just a thought on the following:
3. Make the LUNS used by ASM for *sanjay*  database on Second RAC
environment. This can be done even in Advance to make sure it is visible on
second Environment

How are you going make the target ASM recognize the LUNS? as they were
already used by the source ASM and marked as member? I doubt the target ASM
will be able to pickup these LUNS.

--
Best Regards,

Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle Certified Master (10g)
http://www.oracle.com/technology/ocm/shussain.html
Oracle ACE
http://apex.oracle.com/pls/otn/f?p=19297:4:1579866181463918::NO:4:P4_ID:126
OCP 8i,9i & 10g DBA
RAC Certified Expert
Official Oracle RAC SIG Representative for Saudi Arabian region  (
http://www.oracleracsig.org/)
I blog at
http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."