Re: AQ Vs Streams

Hi,

We have done some thing like this. I admit that I am not an in expert in
this area.

The design is like this.

1. Application Enques into AQ.
2. Can attach a Message Driven Beans(MDB) listening on the queue. Guess this
should happen over a AQ-JMS bridge

By this the bean would be invoked whenever there is a enque event and
polling would not happen.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar