Re: APEX Licensing

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lawrence.wolfson@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:08:24 +0100

There's no specific charge for using APEX, if however you are licensed per
user and the deployment of APEX increases the number of distinct people who
can access the database then you'll need to increase your licensing.
Oracles per user license is per identifiable end-user or device. If you
have an open ended population of users, eg this APEX deployment is a web
app, then you'll need per processor licenses.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA