RE: AIX raw device offset

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jheinrichdba@xxxxxxxxx" <jheinrichdba@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:38:22 -0400

Check this out:
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b15658/appa_aix.htm#sthref782

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Database Administrator, System & Product Technologies
ProQuest
789 E. Eisenhower, Parkway, P.O. Box 1346
Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
+1.734.997.4059  or +1.800.521.0600 x 4059
mark.bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mark.bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.proquest.com<http://www.proquest.com>
www.csa.com<http://www.csa.com>

ProQuest...Start here.